The Pressures of Marketing
The recent news about Chef Benoit Violier's tragic suicide has reached countless entrepreneurs of the world, including myself, and has highlighted the persistent issue of professional pressure.
At the world-class restaurant level, any mistake can ruin you, and there's never a shortage of challenges--but these harsh tenets are true for more than just the culinary community.
- Even an amateur marketer knows the pressures of marketing a business:
- Constant competition. Competitors lurk like predators in the forest, waiting to pounce.
- The permanence of mistakes. One offensive tweet could haunt your brand forever.
- The best or nothing. You can't market a business as second-best.
- Read more here: http://bit.ly/1T3CXkX